A very big 'THANK You'
If this was a book, you would be in my dedication.
If I won an Oscar, you would be in my speech.
I couldn't have done it without you:
- Fiona, for being my greatest supporter and no. 1 camera woman
- Virginie, for invading my kitchen, understanding my MailChimp dramas and calling me 'Bubble'
- All my ministers of Natantis for their wise council
- Steven, Eva-Maria and James, for being a real inspirations as a Thinker50, Global Shaper and 1-day-ahead-of-the-Tour-de-France-cycler
- Amanda, for getting this baby off the ground
- Nick, for volunteering to saw me in half
- Hillary, for being a partner in crime for mask-making and offering to help edit the videos
- Rafat, for asking the hard questions and getting this whole thing started
- Everybody who has suggested challenges so far, including Henry and Sara, Tessa, Sebastian, Brain Tumour Research
- Everybody who has helped me staging or accomplishing a challenge, including Rupert, Gavin, the Organising Committee of the Easter Masquerade Ball and Alexandra
- Everybody who has donated money (for Wear a Hat Day) or time (for various other challenges)